Rabobank presented its 2014 flagship report – Unleashing the potential for Global F&A: A Call for Innovation and Leadership in Washington during the Duisenberg Lecture that was held in conjunction with the Annual Meetings of the IMF and World Bank.
This year Rabobank introduces ten innovation-driven big ideas, the adoption of which could dramatically change global soft commodity output by 2025, including:
- 20 million tonne increase of US corn, soybeans and wheat
- 9 million tonne grain uplift in Central and Eastern Europe
- 10 percent improvement in China’s grain self-sufficiency
- 8 million tonne loss reduction of Sub-Sahara African grains
- 40 percent sugar output boost in Brazil