Please join Robynne Anderson, President of Emerging Ag, at Conference Room C, UN Headquarters, on February 20, 1:15-2:30pm (EST) for a panel discussion that will hear from women farmers and leading thinkers on means to improve food security, nutrition, and sustainable agriculture. The event has been organized by Farming First, a multi-stakeholder platform involving farmers, scientists, NGOs, and business that strives to bolster sustainable development and food security through agriculture, particularly with regards to developing countries.
The event will be held as a panel discussion with short intervention by the speakers below, followed by discussion.
- Chair: Guillermo Rishcyhnski, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Canada
- Mildred Crawford, Jamaica Network of Rural Women Producers
- Rose Akaki, Uganda National Farmers Federation
- Sharon Brennan Haylock, UN FAO
- Anne-Sophie Stevance, ICSU
- Hilda Poulson, One Acre Fund
Please firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend.