Another year is about to end, and with that some interesting projects will end as well. You might already know that in November, Emerging ag assisted the Prairie Oat Growers Association (POGA) in a Trade Mission to Mexico to help promote oats in the country. We could not be more pleased with the main outcomes of this mission:
- 19 media attendants at 2 tasting events
- 2,000 oats samples distributed at World’s Diabetes Day event
- 4 meetings with processors and importers
- 1 Briefing on Mexican market
- 7 mission participants from POGA
While we hibernate this holiday season, this is also a good time to think of new ways to continue promoting Canadian oats in Mexico. Maybe a cooking workshop with nutritionists? A recipe cookbook? We will also relaunch some of the activities that have proved success like a Recipe contest and new recipe photographs.
Since this will be one of my last contribution to this blog this year, allow me to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.